Located in the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve BAA Atoll, enjoy a seaplane transfer to dive in to the luxuries of spacious and private beaches.
An exceptional remote island hideaway that is an attraction in its own right, Four Seasons Resort Maldives in Landaa Giraavaru is surrounded by lush greenery, calm blue lagoons and the vast Indian Ocean. Featuring a truly desirable backdrop for romance and leisure fun, the resort features a wide range of unique accommodation choices. This holiday retreat offers the opportunity to enjoy castaway picnics on secluded islands and visits to various dive sites and uninhabited islands aboard a luxury liveaboard. Recreational activities ranging from kiteboarding to dolphin cruises are also offered.
Reflecting the charm of the natural wilderness of the island, the accommodation options at Four Seasons Resort Maldives in Landaa Giraavaru include 103 thatched bungalows and villas. Featuring a contemporary Maldivian design, every land-based lodging option comes complete with beach access and a private garden. Offering captivating ocean views through floor to ceiling windows, the Water Villas are perched atop stilts over the serene lagoon and feature outdoor showers and spacious sundecks. With a lap pool, the resort’s Beach Villas are distinguished by their sand-floor living areas whereas Land & Ocean Villas connect over-water bedrooms and land-based living quarters. All featuring soothing interiors, the bungalows and villas truly take the concept of a beachside holiday to the next level.
Sunset Water villa with pool
Sunrise Water villa with pool
Beach Bungalow with pool
• PADI Five-Star IDC Centre
• Four Seasons explorer
• Marine Discover Centre
• Manta Ray Research Centre
• Tennis Courts
• Four swimming pools
• Fitness Centre
• Medical Clinic
Savour the authentic flavours of Asian cuisines as well Lebanese and Moroccan fare in an alluring rooftop setting. Sample Italian culinary delights while taking in mesmerizing ocean and lagoon views. Serving authentic Arabian cuisine, the overwater Al Barakat restaurant has a rooftop dining area whereas Café Landaa is located overlooking the pool and beach and features thatched-roofed pavilions where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fuego Grill is yet another dining venue at the resort offering fresh seafood and a wide range of salads and meat.
• Return flights from the UK
• Return seaplane transfers
• 7 nights at Beach Bung with pool
• Meal plan – breakfast
• All Taxes including green tax
Airport assistance on arrival
From £4,355 for 7 nights per person incl. flights
Stay Longer Promotion – April 03 to May 10
• 1 free night for any stay of 8 or more nights per resort.
• 2 free nights for any stay of 14 or more nights per resort.
Paradise Twice – January 11 to December 20
• Combination stay with Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
• Combine three or more nights at Kuda Huraa with three or more nights at
• Landaa Giraavaru and receive complimentary round trip seaplane transfers for two persons.
Family Getaway – Double the Value Package – April 03 to December 20
• 50% off a second room when you book one room (excluding Two-Bedroom Water Suite,
• Two-Bedroom Land and Ocean Suite, Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa and Three-Bedroom Landaa Estate).
50% off adult round-trip transfers for the second room.
Bride’s transfer free – May 01 to December 20
• Round-trip airport seaplane transfers.
• Applicable for honeymooners only. Marriage Certificate must be presented. * Minimum 7 nights stay in a single resort.
• Combinable with “Stay Longer Promotion” and “Early Bird Bookings”
Complimentary Cruise with Resort Stay
August 15 to December 25
• Book three consecutive nights in any room category and one guest enjoys a free cruise on the Four Seasons Explorer for 3, 4 or 7 nights (in double occupancy).
Contact Indira our Sri Lanka Expert