Live your Maldivian getaway to the best, a boat ride to enjoy the UNESCO protected BAA Atoll, complete your PADI dive course and enjoy Manta Ray and Whale Sharks. Rate includes 7 nights stay with flights and transfers.
A luxury resort Situated in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll, Amilla Fushi can be reached by taking a 30 minute seaplane ride from Malé International Airport. Featuring enthralling accommodation options, some of which are perched atop crystalline waters while others hug the shores of the pristine beaches, the resort brings an authentic Maldivian holiday experience. Blending world class luxury with the islands’ cultural roots, it is a home away from home. Guests can indulge in a wide range of leisure activities including diving, snorkeling and tennis followed by a soothing wellness treatment at the resort’s tranquil spa.
The luxury accommodation options at Amilla Fushi are not merely rooms, villas or suites, but homes in the truest sense of the word. These sanctuaries are located by the beach, nestled amidst lush greenery or perched atop azure waters. The choices include the spectacular Lagoon House which faces the scenic lagoon and features an airy outdoor terrace, Tree House 2 Bedroom which is located 12 meters above the ground amidst lush foliage to bring a truly extraordinary stay, and the spacious Beach Residence which comes with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, private pools and much more.
LAGOON HOUSE SUNSET
OCEAN LAGOON HOUSE
OCEAN REEF HOUSE
BEACH HOUSE TWO BEDROOM
WELLNESS TREEHOUSE TWO BEDROOM
• Experience Baa Atoll’s UNESCO Protected biosphere
• An excursion to Hanifaru Bay to watch Whale Sharks and Manta Rays
• Complete your PADI course or a go on a guided night dive safari
• Free 50 mins spa for all guests
• Great range of water sports – Jet Ski and windsurfing are the best
• Resorts fishing trip – catch your own fish and the chef will prepare it as delicious as it can get.
• Enjoy a glass of champagne or hebal tea from the trolley at the lounge
• Large swimming pool and power soft sand
• Yoga pavilion with sea view
With a critically acclaimed chef and restaurateur-Luke Mangan, Amilla Fushi offers culinary delights of an exceptional standard. The elegant venue, Lonu by Luke Mangan caters to discerning palates, bringing a splendid experience of overwater dining. Enjoy delicious cocktails at Lonu’s rooftop sunset bar. The Emperor General Store is the resort’s old fashioned, artisanal, gourmet café and deli offering fresh fruits vegetables and baked goods. Guests can savour diverse culinary offerings from all around the world at Bazaaar, which encircles a pool. Those who prefer a personalized dining experience can benefit from the resort’s destination dining offering: choose a menu that best suits your palates to enjoy in a setting of your choice.
• The Javvu Spa
• Watersport facilities
• Tennis courts
• Swimming Pool
• Private pool (in some villas)
• Outdoor bathroom & rain shower
• In-room safe & private bar
• IDD telephone & complimentary high speed wifi
• iPads & docking stations
• Entertainment system, Blue Ray & HD DVD player
Free 50 mintues spa for all guests.
Ask us to include :
From £3960.00 for 7 nights per person incl. flights from the UK
We are forefront in delighting our customers.
Please have a look at our client reviews here
Contact Indira our Sri Lanka Expert